Kindergarteners will learn to identify and draw different kinds of lines as well as create patterns through repetition of lines and shapes. They will be able to recognize and draw geometric and organic shapes. Students also learn how to use art materials in a safe, responsible manner. The projects are easy to follow and a lot of fun for students!
- 17 Projects
- Lessons plans & instructions (PDF)
- Join Ms. Volin on a trip to the Piedmont Wildlife Center
- 3 Hours 38 Minutes
To purchase the supplies, click the Supplies List button below. This will take you to the Jerry's Artarama website where you can order the kit. Scroll down until you find the grade level you wish to order. There will be a line for the DVD and a line for the kit. If you'd like to see what comes in the kit, simply click on the product icon (the yellow circle shown here) or view the list below.
**Note: the DVD is sold separately from the kit.
- Pacon Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper Pack of 50 12x18" - Assorted Colors
- Sculpey White Polymer Modeling Clay - 1.75 lbs.
- RAS 2 oz Tempera 12 Color Set
- First Impressions Complete Art Studio Set for Kids
- Round Chubby Paint Brush for Kids - 10pk
- Strathmore 300 Spiral Watercolor Pad 11x15"
- Bristol Pad 11x14"
- Mijello Fredi Weber Peel-able Tray Palette
Additional Free Art Lessons
To get a taste of the creative projects your child will complete in this program, or to enhance your child's art experience, please visit our Free Lessons by clicking the button below.