Fourth graders are following Ms.Volin on her Adventures in Art! This DVD is full of fun and challenging projects. Some of the many ideas taught are radial design, one point perspective drawing, and how to add shadows and highlight to create more realistic images.
- 14 Projects
- Lessons plans & instructions (PDF)
- Join Ms. Volin on a trip to a working artist’s studio.
- 1 Hour 31 Minutes
- Pacon Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper Pack of 50 12x18" - Assorted Colors
- First Impressions Color Art Markers for Kids Set of 12 Broad Tip - Assorted Colors
- SoHo Watercolors, 7ml Tubes
- Burnt Umber
- Alizarin Crimson
- Permanent Mauve
- Urban Orange
- Hooker's Green
- French Ultramarine
- Mungyo Gallery Oil Pastels Cardboard Box Set of 24 Standard - Assorted Colors
- First Impressions Really Good School Brushes
- Round #6
- Round #12
- Flat 1/2"
- Flat 1"
- Faber-Castell Getting Started Watercolor Pencil Set
- RAS 2oz Acrylic Paint Set of 12 Colors
- Staedtler Masterbow Metal Compass
- Mungyo Gallery Soft Pastels Cardboard Box Set of 64 Half Sticks
- Sculpey White Modeling Clay 1.75 lb Pack
- Strathmore 300 Spiral Watercolor Pad 11x15"
- Bristol Pad 11x14"
- Mijello Fredi Weber Peel-Able Palette
Additional Free Art Lessons
To get a taste of the creative projects your child will complete in this program, or to enhance your child's art experience, please visit our Free Lessons by clicking the button below.