Second grade students will follow Ms. Volin on a magical adventure into the land of fairy tales. Each of the 17 lessons on this DVD are based on fairy tales from around the world. Students will learn the principles and elements of art while creating fun engaging projects. Some of the many concepts taught are pattern, overlapping, texture, and portraiture. Your student will enjoy a chance to express themselves creatively.
- Lessons plans & instructions (PDF)
- 2 Hours 51 Minutes
To purchase the supplies, click the Supplies List button below. This will take you to the Jerry's Artarama website where you can order the kit. Scroll down until you find the grade level you wish to order. There will be a line for the DVD and a line for the kit. If you'd like to see what comes in the kit, simply click on the product icon (the yellow circle shown here) or view the list below.
**Note: the DVD is sold separately from the kit.
- Pacon Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper Pack of 50 12x18" - Assorted Colors
- Sculpey White Polymer Modeling Clay - 1.75 lbs.
- RAS Tempera Paint for Kids Set of 12 2 oz. Bottles
- First Impressions Color Art Markers for Kids Set of 12 Broad Tip - Assorted Colors
- SoHo Watercolors, 7ml Tubes
- Alizarin Crimson
- Burnt Umber
- Permanent Mauve
- Urban Orange
- Hooker's Green
- French Ultramarine
- Mungyo Gallery Oil Pastels Cardboard Box Set of 24 Standard - Assorted Colors
- First Impressions Really Good School Brushes
- Round #6
- Round #12
- Flat 1/2"
- Flat 1"
- RAS Tempera 16oz Bottles
- Burnt Umber
- Cadmium Orange Hue
- Carbon Black
- Dioxazine Purple
- Permanent Green Light
- Titanium Whiter
- Watercolor Pad 11x15"
- Bristol Pad 11x14"
- Mijello Fredi Weber Peel-Able Palette
Additional Free Art Lessons
To get a taste of the creative projects your child will complete in this program, or to enhance your child's art experience, please visit our Free Lessonsby clicking the button below.